1. Mr Potato Head £15.00 I have included this mostly because Lucas absolutely loves Toy Story and this will most likely be his Easter present; a bit of a stretch for an Easter link but I'm going to justify it because he is an egg shape!
2. Tomy Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs £6.99 These were an Easter present for Lucas last year and they are still going strong. He absolutely loves them; you can crack the eggs open, push the little chick down and they squeak and they all have shapes on the bottom that match up on the bottom of the egg tray.
3. Peter Rabbit Finger Puppet Book £5.99 You can't go wrong with Peter Rabbit, especially at Easter, and this book is so cute. I like the little finger puppet and inside you count along with Peter.
4. Ikea Rabbit Soft Toy £3 I thought this would be a really nice little filler gift. I love all of Ikea's soft toys as they are suitable from birth and feel super soft. I think this little guy would be a great addition to our collection.
5. Spot's First Easter Book £4.99 This is another gift Lucas received last year and it's one of his favourites; we have a lot of 'lift the flap' books and they always are fun for us to read together because Lucas can interact with the story.
6. Playmobil Easter Egg £5.99 This is my favourite alternative Easter gift. Playmobil is a much loved toy in our household and this is perfect for a no-chocolate egg. There are four different ones and I would love to collect all four!
What do you buy your little ones for Easter, do you stick to traditional chocolate or look for something different?